1. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo: Around $6.00- My hair gets naturally dry and brittle during the summer months, but I find that the moisture from the argan really revitalizes my hair and makes it shiny, smooth, and weightless!
2. Got2b Beach Trippin Salt Infusion Waving Spray: Around $4.00- I am not over exaggerating when I say that I've literally picked up a hot tool twice this summer. It's way to hot to blow dry and style, so I leave the styling up to this guy! I spritz this around 5-8 times throughout my hair, scrunch with my hands, and air dry! It looks like I spent all day at the beach. :)
3. Tarte Brazilliance Self Tanner: $37.00- I found that this gave me a beautiful tan with minimal orangey hues--which is a plus! There was no streaking either! It comes with a mitt, so the application process is a piece of cake.
4. Boots Botanics Mattifying Cleansing Mouse Shine Away: $7.49-The oil production in my skin pretty much makes a climax during the summer. I found that this cleanser really makes your skin matte--sort of serving as a primer. I recommend using a good moisturizer on top, because this can dry you out! But good cleanser for oily skin types!
5. Make Up Store Pink Eyedust: Look at www.makeupstore.se for pricing- This loose shadow pigment is absolutely stunning on its own or on top of a base--such as the maybelline color tattoos. This pink color is gorg for summer--reminds me of the sunset!